Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Website Design and Software Development

Default Website Design and Software Development

Dear Members,

We are very lucky at SCF to have the support of Martin and Marcel (Directors) at a company called Plaroma. They assist us with all our web design needs and other software development. I have used Plaroma for a number of years because they offer a great service at very competitive prices. They are based in Bangkok.

The reason I mention this, is because Plaroma have given us great support at a great price, and I value the relationship to the extent that I would like to give them some free marketing. Maybe their prices will go even lower

Thanks for all your support guys. I can recommend their services, you can contact them here.

Plaroma

and

Plaroma-Web Design
    Regards

Top Link - Site Founder

Default Search engines

Tell plz what search engine do u prefer?

Default Re: Website Design and Software Development

It would have to be Google. Easy to use, uncluttered and effective.
    Regards

Top Link - Site Founder

Thanks for the information, this can be quite valuable. For many people who would like to start any sort of website and build a strong online presence, its always a challenge finding the best service providers.

With the huge competition among the thousands of web designers and software developers, there are definitely some important aspects to consider when choosing a provider.

Getting the services at the best price the market can offer and a service that is excellent is among the top considerations. Topped up with the right support, then the deal is sealed.

Thanks for this information. It is really helpful. I have tried to design a website for my business at a time. That time I went for Godaddy web hosting. I realize that I was just wasting my time and money as I couldn't actually interpreted what I wanted on the website. I couldn't design the website to functionality. Ever since then I gave and never gave it a try again. And that's I believe that experts are more preferable. Thank you for sharing this info.