Likes Likes:  0

Thread: How PC games affect kids?

Default How PC games affect kids?

How PC games affect kids? Do you allow your kids to play games?

Default Re: How PC games affect kids?

Video games are just a part of many temptations and forms of electronic media entertainment available at our disposals and how they affect a children depends on a variety of factors. Excess of everything is bad and this applies here as well.

Video games are a great form of entertainment and make for an impeccable way of killing time. I mean who wouldn’t want to play cool characters, live and explore a virtual world and be a part of a story that real life won’t offer ? Thinking that video games affect a child only negatively is a shallow outlook and honestly bullshit since video games also teach and inspire many kids and people and come with complex layers of morality. I have been inspired personally by a lot of elements that are looked with taboo in society such as Anime and video games.

Default Re: How PC games affect kids?

Gaming helps one to have a sense of discovery hence escalating the person to a higher level of performance and intrinsic transformation. On the contrary, other game themes are used to represent supernatural occult, virtual violence or demonic imagery in some of the games. This contest influences the gamer individual negatively.

But there are also many good games for kids, for example my daughter likes to play cooking games https://www.skywardgames.com/category/cooking I think it is not a problem.