Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Sport betting thread

Default Sport betting thread

Do you try to earn on sport betting? Is it a good idea?

Default Re: Sport betting thread

Yes but you need to be an expert in this industry. I have friend that bet on sports all the time, the key is to watch sport your whole life and as i was explained by my friends. Companies do make there predictions and that’s why they put smaller odd on the wining team, when you now for example soccer you will know other factors like is there some player heart or how important is this game for the other team and what would be the outcome if they win or end with tie. So betting sports needs a lot of knowledge but also you can bet with little knowledge and if you lucky you can win but hardly.

If you are having interest in making bets on various sports games, you must try it once. Try to make several bets on football for example. You need to be an expert in this sport. Also I can recommend this website https://777score.co.uk/ to check all football matches results and statistics.

I am a big fan of football and play with my friends on weekends. Really I am passionate and I bet on sports. I generally like to play games and get prizes for it. My friend advised me to try my luck with this site https://drakemall.com/boxes/esports-case and open the mystery box. There I found a ball that was made for the World Championship.