Likes Likes:  0

Thread: What motivates Supply Chain and Procurment professionals?

Default What motivates Supply Chain and Procurment professionals?

Hi

I am an Account Manager for an advertising agency in the UK and I am currently looking to find out which countries Supply Chain & Procurement professionals are predominately located in throughout the world, so that I can design an attraction campaign to make them aware of the global opportunities available with our LEADING ENERGY CLIENT.

I would appreciate any feedback as to which journals Supply Chain and Procurement professionals read and where they would look for recruitment opportunities both online and offline.

I am also interested to know what motivates these professionals. Is it salary, the job itself etc etc? What would make them switch from one leading client to another?

Default Re: Hi - Help needed on recruitment and advertising within Supply Chain

Hi
    Sara

Here in Brazil the professional supply chain is motive by: goals in the company, Working Environment, location of the company, benefits and after salary.

Regards,

Rogério

Quote Originally Posted by sasab1979 View Post
    Hi

I am an Account Manager for an advertising agency in the UK and I am currently looking to find out which countries Supply Chain & Procurement professionals are predominately located in throughout the world, so that I can design an attraction campaign to make them aware of the global opportunities available with our LEADING ENERGY CLIENT.

I would appreciate any feedback as to which journals Supply Chain and Procurement professionals read and where they would look for recruitment opportunities both online and offline especially focusing on UK, USA, Canada and Northern Africa)

I am also interested to know what motivates these professionals. Is it salary, the job itself etc etc? What would make them switch from one leading client to another?

Thanks

Sara

Default Re: Hi Everyone...Ankit here

Thanks Rogerio

Where would you look to find a new job? Which Trade magazines and websites?

Are there any locations in the world that you think would be difficult to recruit into. Perhaps North Africa for example?

What would make you leave your job in a great company for another great company. Would you have to have a massive rise in salary or would location be the most important thing?

Thanks

Sara