Likes Likes:  0

Thread: What is the best country to visit during Christmas?

Default What is the best country to visit during Christmas?

What is the best country to visit during Christmas?

Default Re: What is the best country to visit during Christmas?

Take your pick of major city destinations in the southern hemisphere. Australia, New Zealand, Chile, Argentina, Brazil, South Africa.
    Ski resorts. USA (Colorado, Utah), Canada (Calgary, BC), France/Switzerland/Austria (but only higher altitude stations)
    Beaches. Miami (USA), Mexico, Caribbean, Cartagena (Colombia), Canary Islands, Hawaii (USA)
    I would avoid major northern cities in Christmas.

The weather is grey and there are crowds; its a “shoulder season” so prices have a mini peak associated with people returning home for Christmas.
    The only airport in N. America that hasn’t closed due to snow in winter is Montreal; otherwise, unusually heavy snow paralyzes air travel in N. America.
    In Western Europe, they are not prepared for much over 2 inches of snow that paralyzes transport, and there have been unusually cold winters with increasing frequency.

I can recommend Seychelles. We were in Savoy 5* hotel, and this rest was amazing. Great food, fast access to the beautiful ocean. The rooms are huge, air conditioned and relatively quiet at bedtime. I recommend to think about this variant! Here you can find more info about this hotel SEYCHELLES RESORTS https://savoy.sc/

I think that it cool to celebrate Christmass in some country full of natural spirit. Like the USA. I used to date with one guy, we met at https://datingtomarriage.com/index.php/page/about and we was in Aspen on X-mass. It was amazing time ever.