Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Where to invest?

Default Where to invest?

Where to invest? Is Forex a good variant?

Default Re: Where to invest?

A lot of this depends on what you mean exactly by “a complete broke.” Do you have a job and are you able to pay for the bare necessities like housing and food? If yes, then you can afford to invest; if not, then use your cash or (sell the bitcoins) and use them to help you survive while you find a job.

Do you have any debts? If yes, then use your cash and pay off all the debt you can. There are no easy, riskless ways of earning higher returns than the interest rates on debt. If not, then you can afford to invest.

Where to invest? Keep it simple: pick a low-cost mutual fund or exchange traded fund that passively tracks the S&P 500.

I suggest you invest your money in etoro, you have a big chance of winning and a lot of bonuses after depositing money inOverall the stereotype of a rich person is an obnoxious, unkind, douchebag, drug using, and arrogant person who will loudly visit a bar, get drunk, and pee all over the walls in public. Just some total out of control person. People see this get envious, offended, and mostly just have envy. Sometimes it`s just enough watching others winning big money for feeling a kinda of relief I like such videos It`s just for fun

I agree that it's better to invest in some cryptocurrency like bitcoin. I am trading on FX and also see this option available. https://fxmcapital.com/ is a good start, you can check everything and to have a practice.

Sport betting is also a good variant.

I don't like investing in Forex because you have to spend a lot of time on it. It's not a hobby or an odd job. That's not my way. I don't like investing honestly. I prefer a stable income but when it comes to needs in quick money then I take loans on https://www.everyday-loans.co.uk/long-term-loans/. Although, maybe one I'll dare venture and invest a spare money somewhere.