Supply Chain Leaders Insights
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Best Shared Host for this spec please

Default Best Shared Host for this spec please

Hi all

I am a first time website maker and need a web host. I am about to start a website which will have a software of size 10 MB available to download, and screenshots and 5-6 flash tutorials. I will also run a forum which will have at least 30 friends as registered users in 3 months. My programmer told me I might not be able to run this on a $10 per month type shared host because of CPU usage etc issues. Is this true? If it can be run on shared, which is the best shared host to use for my purposes?

I have done quite some reasearch, but the reviews out there seem unreliable… thats why asking u experienced guys directly. Any help/info from experienced folks would be greatly appreciated…

Thanks

Default Re: Best Shared Host for this spec please

ou can check marblehost.com or hostgator.com shared deal, if there's a need, upgrade to a bigger amount of resources.

I am using the services of Zomro.net from last couple of months and I am pleased with their services. I think they are providing most reliable and affordable hosting for small businesses, ecommerce websites and individuals around the globe

I am using ziddu.com for uploading my data, free file hosting