Likes Likes:  0

Thread: What is your review of Visiting and Travel in Russia?

Default What is your review of Visiting and Travel in Russia?

Hi everyone,
    The World Cup is over and I`d like to visit Russia very soon. Could you please share your reviews of visiting this country?

Default Re: What is your review of Visiting and Travel in Russia?

It is not a country angled to non Russian speaking tourists. There is a lot of places where signs are only in cyrillic script in Russian. This adds significant challenges when trying to navigate alone and has resulted in us selecting restaurants with English menus, photo menus or point and pick! This could mean we're not getting the full experience! Interestingly, the meals are variable of taste and flavour for comparable costs.

As its June, it's quite hot here! There's even been a thunder storm. There's still furs for sale in the souvenir stores. As we call babushkas are here called matryoshkas, which are nested dolls. They can be very ornately and delicately crafted, and can be priced accordingly. There are less ornate or unique styles for the bulk purchase or dollar conscious consumer.
    Nevertheless Russia worths seeing it!

Russia was my first lesson in you-need-to-be-careful-picking-your-travel-companion and also my first and since then last experience in travelling with a tour group. If I don’t remember wrong.
    I’ve been to Trans-Mongolian Railway Tours on that trip. I remember Red Square full of people in the middle of the night. To this day, Hermitage Museum is still one of the best I’ve visited. We watched a musical in somewhere called Cosmos in Moscow and it was a very good show.

St Petersburg was very pretty and very different than Moscow. The city welcomes you looking like it did couple of hundred years ago. It’s a pretty pretty city.

I was there several times but prefer traveling to Ukraine. Russia and then Ukraine, so that's quite interesting.

I have never been here but I want) It is very interesting country