Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Your vacation 2018

Default Your vacation 2018

What will your vacation in 2018? What do you want? Let's share

Default Re: Your vacation 2018

I want to go to Europe, Spain, France, Italy.

We run an Airbnb and summer is our peak time so we are more likely to take our main holiday in the winter. Last year we went to the UK over Christmas and New Year. We spent the first week in London, the next two in Scotland and the last week in York. This year we plan to spend Christmas with our son and family in Seattle.
    You see, I know English well, actually people from other countries think so. I can advice English by Skype (https://linguatrip.com/en/skype/) if you want to practice your English before going abroad. So, it can be done in any time.
    Nova Scotia is beautiful from May to September with many beautiful and quiet beaches, UNESCO Heritage Parks and place of interest etc but winter means lots of cold weather and the odd snowstorm so a good reason to stay put for the summer and holiday during the winter - preferably somewhere warm.

I have planned my holiday trip to Hongkong

My choice is Seychelles resorts. It is amazing place. I found great hotel with good reviews, it is Coral Strand 4*. The location of the hotel is excellent and one of the best beaches in the island. I want to try adventure package with 15% discount, I think it is great offer - Seychelles vacation deals.

I`d like to rent a private island fully staffed with a ratio of 2 employees for every guest you bring

For me, the best vacation is one that doesn't end. It means having a life that I don't feel the need to escape from. Having the freedom of not needing to ask anyone for permission to travel. It's a continuously unfolding process of deciding what I want to experience and learn next, and figuring out what I can contribute and share to support that The best way to get from the trip the maximum is to find new or unknown places in the country you are going to visit beforehand. Ill give you a simple example. Ive been to UAE recently and got unforgettable experiences and life -lasting memories in this wnderful country through this website https://www.wowgifts.ae/

I am going to France

I am planning to go to Orlando with my bf. We met at https://datingtomarriage.com/index.php/search and it's going to be our firs date. I am really nervous about that. Hope to go to Spain next.