Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Relocation due to new job

Default Re: Relocation due to new job

Wow. Bangkok center is not calm I guess... ^^ But I can imagine that there are quite places around it. Thanks for the market advice And how did you do for all your items? I actually have a lot of things to bring with me, and I think it won't be possible to bring everything in my luggage. I was thinking to sent all by plane but I don't really know how to do.. ask directly to the air company?

Hi S.Deschamps ! It's been 3 years so I can't remember exactly... But I've asked to one of my colleagues who came 2 month ago, which company of freight he had contacted. So, yeah of course you can send by air or sea freight but it's depending on your volume and the weight. The company's name is Siam Shipping, it is a company based in Bangkok he said, if you have questions you should asked them because I am not sure about what I m saying https://siam-shipping.com/ If you have any questions about Bangkok do not hesitate to ask me & Good luck !

Hi,
    I visited Thailand last year with family and I love the place. It's really a beautiful place to live.
    Good Luck.
    Thanks.