59 Things - Supply Chain Worksop
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Relocation due to new job

Lightbulb Relocation due to new job

Hi everybody,

I probably have to move to Thailand for a new job offer during few months
    I have many questions about the country, what I have to do, which visa is appropriated.
    I would like to know if there are opportunity to have it own business in Thailand. If I accept the offer, I plan after to do my own business in Asia if I enjoy it.

Thanks for your answers.

Sophie

Default Re: Relocation due to new job

hello
    Your questions are interesting ! Indeed the question of the visa is important because your company has to delivered you a permit of work. The country is very nice ! A lot of things to do Where exactly do you go in Thailand ?

Good morning,

In which part of Thailand do you want to go to work?

Thailand is a very beautiful destination, there are many career opportunities, especially in Bangkok which is a very dynamic city.

Be prepared for cultural change, weather and city traffic, it's not always easy when you've just arrived.

For the visa issue, you can enter Thailand for 30 days without a visa -If you need to stay longer, it's possible to extend your stay once, from the expiry date of the original visa, for up to 30 days. It is best to contact the embassy directly for more information.

Have a nice day

I've been to thailand for holiday and its beautiful.

Which part of thailand are you moving to and what kind of business are you looking at?

Quote Originally Posted by s.smith View Post
    hello
    Your questions are interesting ! Indeed the question of the visa is important because your company has to delivered you a permit of work. The country is very nice ! A lot of things to do Where exactly do you go in Thailand ?
    Thanks for your answer. I am going to Bangkok. Did you stayed in Bangkok ? What do you think about the city, the country.. ?

Quote Originally Posted by haydenmstark View Post
    I've been to thailand for holiday and its beautiful.

Which part of thailand are you moving to and what kind of business are you looking at?
    Hi!
    How many time? I am going to Bangkok. I have an opportunity in international business (as an assistant first..)

Quote Originally Posted by matt View Post
    Good morning,

In which part of Thailand do you want to go to work?

Thailand is a very beautiful destination, there are many career opportunities, especially in Bangkok which is a very dynamic city.

Be prepared for cultural change, weather and city traffic, it's not always easy when you've just arrived.

For the visa issue, you can enter Thailand for 30 days without a visa -If you need to stay longer, it's possible to extend your stay once, from the expiry date of the original visa, for up to 30 days. It is best to contact the embassy directly for more information.

Have a nice day
    Hi.

I am going to Bangkok Did you stayed a lot of time there?

Thanks for the advice. Is it hard to take the subway. Or it is better by taxis?

Have a nice day too

Hello, I am currently living in Bangkok which is an amazing city !
    What do you want to know exactly about Bangkok ?
    Do you know in which neighborhood of Bangkok is situated your future company or have you already take an appartement ?

Quote Originally Posted by s.smith View Post
    Hello, I am currently living in Bangkok which is an amazing city !
    What do you want to know exactly about Bangkok ?
    Do you know in which neighborhood of Bangkok is situated your future company or have you already take an appartement ?
    Oh really nice!!!!! Do you live in Bangkok since a long time? I would like to know which parts of Bangkok are better to live? Why? I didn't booked any apartment at the moment. My office is located in the center of Bangkok but I am used to do be a bit away from my work if it is better to live. It's not a problem. More over, a friend of a friend told me that there are few interesting local markets. Do you know some ?

Great ! Yes actually it's been 3 years I live Here and I used to I live in chatuchak near the park, it is very calm but it is a little far from the city not that far but I have a BTS near home, it helps. It is not a problem to live far away from your workplace here everything is accessible thanks to Bus, Mrt, Bts, taxis so no worries! Yeah ! actually I know the chatuchak market (open the week end), chinatown, patpong night market etc Do you prefer to live in a place very crowd or calm ?