Likes Likes:  0

Thread: What I need for website creation?

Default What I need for website creation?

I need to create nice website about traveling. What I need for this purpose?? Can you help?

Default Re: What I need for website creation?

Hi Geer,

If you like to create small website with ease of use when writing posts, SquareSpace might be a good option for you.

But if you like a custom design and extensive website, WordPress is pretty good at it.

If you need help someone who is technically savvy, contact Paolo of Virtual Done Well.

Hello , first you should create a website on wix or wordpress, than you choose a good design, and on the first page introduce yourself with a beautiful picture, but i don't know what do you need exactly ?

You need to hire good web dev company. They will create professional website for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Geer View Post
    I need to create nice website about traveling. What I need for this purpose?? Can you help?
    If you don't have any skills in coding, you need to hire good developers team to create attractive website. For creating my website I worked with Niklex company, they have a big experience in website and app development and can provide a big variety of design options. More info you can find here https://niklex.net/