Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Jambo?! Greetings from Kenya.

Default Jambo?! Greetings from Kenya.

Hello ladies and gentlemen. I am Nicholas Mukuha, from the Republic of Kenya. . Ever since I was born, the earth has revolved 22 times around the sun, so I am 22 years of age. I am glad to be a part of you, and am looking forward to a great interaction with you guys. Thank you.

Default Re: Jambo?! Greetings from Kenya.

Welcome Nicholas Mukuha to supply chain forum. I have seen Kenya in pictures and it seems to be a beautiful country. Here you will have interactions with different people all over the world sharing knowledge and gaining knowledge. You will learn a lot from this forum as I have.

Default Re: Jambo?! Greetings from Kenya.

Quote Originally Posted by NicholasMukuha View Post
    Hello ladies and gentlemen. I am Nicholas Mukuha, from the Republic of Kenya. . Ever since I was born, the earth has revolved 22 times around the sun, so I am 22 years of age. I am glad to be a part of you, and am looking forward to a great interaction with you guys. Thank you.
    Hi Jambo, you are highly welcome to the supply chain forum. I am Theodore but my friends call me Heatman,I am glad to have another African in the community. I am from Nigeria, Enugu state to be precise. It's an honor having you here. There are several sub-forums in the supply chain forum. You can freely go to any of them and express your opinion.

I am looking forward to reading your post and commenting as well on them. Once more, you are welcome, do feel free to drop by my inbox should you need any assistance.