Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Sourcing from this country keeps me up at night

Cool Sourcing from this country keeps me up at night

Curious as to what country gives you the most worry when sourcing from. I've heard people get really nervous around W. Africa for the geo-political risk, but curious as to thoughts.

Best,
    Dermott

Default Re: Sourcing from this country keeps me up at night

If you have not already voted on this poll, please do so. It will help us to gain new members and improve the SCF Forum for us all.

คาสิโน

Sourcing from anywhere different from where you are based has a risk. But I agree with you some areas have more risks than others. Which is why you have to be extra careful and vigilant when making a purchase. Do not make a move until you are absolutely sure you are dealing with a reputable and trusted supplier.

It is also advisable to travel there if the transaction is a lot of money. You cannot process a payment running into millions without a physical contact.

Sourcing from anywhere exists the threat but maybe you wanna say about typical threat. So you are right about Africa but not all of african outsourcers are the same. It is similar to say it is made in China, so it isnot OK.