Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What social networks are you on?

Diamond Member

Default Re: What social networks are you on?

Presently, I am on Facebook and Linkedin. I am constantly on Facebook but I must admit that I have really underutilized Linkedin and I think I may be doing myself a disservice by not being more present on Linkedin, therefore, I will be now endeavoring to increase my presence there and seek to maximize any opportunity that might be available there.

Member Plus

I am on facebook, twitter, g +, LinkedIn and Pinterest. However, I don't checak each of these social media every day. I spend more time on facebook than on any other social media platform. I log inot facebook couple of times a day. I use twitter, G+ LinkedIN and Pinterest for promoting my products and services, however, I use facebook to promote my business as well as connect with friends and family.

I'm on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram. But I'm active only in Facebook and LinkedIn

I'm more into Facebook and Instagram. Both relevant for me in relation to getting in touch with my friends and relatives who are a bit far from my place. A great help also in our business.

I'm on Facebook only. Don't like social medias that much.

I am not a fanatic of social media but still, I have one. I think what I have is the most famous one and I am a member of Facebook. Honestly, the reason why I joined Facebook is to play games. It was the Game Farmville that made me join. That game was big back then. Now I like this social meadia site because I can connect to people that I have never seen in a long time and also talk to my loveones as well.

Mine happens to be Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Whatsapp, Baddoo, and snapchat. But the ones I spend much time on are just Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. These ones grant me more liberty to manipulate it's operations and get the best satisfaction in my online dealings.

Member Plus

Ever since I started using the internet, I just used two. Friendster and Facebook, some of my friends told me to use Instagram and Twitter but I really do not feel the need to use them.

I am on so many that I can't remember all. Facebook, google plus, linkedIn, twitter, Canva, Academia...

Quote Originally Posted by mildredtabitha View Post
    I am on so many that I can't remember all. Facebook, google plus, linkedIn, twitter, Canva, Academia...
    Nice to see another Canva user. I don't use it much but whenever I need a quick and simple graphic design for my social media posts for my business then I use it to create the graphic. I wouldn't call it a social network, it's more of a graphic design software. The rest of the sites you listed are of course social networks. I am only a member of Facebook and Twitter. I am also a member of Google Plus but I don't count that because I have never actually used it and I'm sure pretty sure a lot of people are members of it because of the fact that it is connected to people's Google accounts. I use Twitter the most, to keep up with my friends and to also see what is trending. I only use Facebook very rarely, maybe once every few days, and even then it is more to see the latest news and memes rather than to see what my friends and family are up to.