Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What social networks are you on?

Diamond Member

Default Re: What social networks are you on?

Presently, I am on Facebook and Linkedin. I am constantly on Facebook but I must admit that I have really underutilized Linkedin and I think I may be doing myself a disservice by not being more present on Linkedin, therefore, I will be now endeavoring to increase my presence there and seek to maximize any opportunity that might be available there.

I am on facebook, twitter, g +, LinkedIn and Pinterest. However, I don't checak each of these social media every day. I spend more time on facebook than on any other social media platform. I log inot facebook couple of times a day. I use twitter, G+ LinkedIN and Pinterest for promoting my products and services, however, I use facebook to promote my business as well as connect with friends and family.

I'm on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram. But I'm active only in Facebook and LinkedIn

I'm more into Facebook and Instagram. Both relevant for me in relation to getting in touch with my friends and relatives who are a bit far from my place. A great help also in our business.