Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: What social networks are you on?

Default Re: What social networks are you on?

Quote Originally Posted by kingcool52 View Post
    Nice to see another Canva user. I don't use it much but whenever I need a quick and simple graphic design for my social media posts for my business then I use it to create the graphic. I wouldn't call it a social network, it's more of a graphic design software. The rest of the sites you listed are of course social networks. I am only a member of Facebook and Twitter. I am also a member of Google Plus but I don't count that because I have never actually used it and I'm sure pretty sure a lot of people are members of it because of the fact that it is connected to people's Google accounts. I use Twitter the most, to keep up with my friends and to also see what is trending. I only use Facebook very rarely, maybe once every few days, and even then it is more to see the latest news and memes rather than to see what my friends and family are up to.
    I also learned about another site called foap.com where you can sell pictures. I will start being active on canva so that I can create more pictures and sell them at foap.com

I'm that type of person that enjoys using the social media for it gives me a platform to express my thoughts both with pictures and in words. I am quite active on Facebook and a day does not pass by without me logging onto my Facebook account to check what other users are posting as well as post what I have on my mind as well. It has been a rewarding experience using the Facebook social media site for it has enabled me to learn a lot as well as connect with friends that has turned family as well as those that ended up becoming my business partners as well. Aside from Facebook, I use Whatsapp and Twitter, but I am not quite active on those like I am on Facebook.

Right now I have used: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, VK, LinkedIn.