Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Do you usually ask for supplier information from your friends?

Member Plus

Default Do you usually ask for supplier information from your friends?

Although it's a practice that I usually do very infrequently (because it's not part of my permanent business strategy ), I think it's worth asking for advice from friends who understand this subject (mainly those who already have some company). I believe the exchange of experiences is extremely valid, in order to improve the aspects that need to be improved.

Sometimes I like to get this information from close people to me because that makes me feel more comfortable in hiring some new supplier. If there is a great recommendation, I'll at least consider the fact of knowing their work, and if this work is what I expect, the chances of me hiring are very high.

Default Re: Do you usually ask for supplier information from your friends?

Yes, there are no trade secrets involved here I think. my current partner is the recommendation of friends. Chinadivision.com, which provides worldwide order fulfillment from China. Free storage and there will be cheap package costs,etc.

Default Re: Do you usually ask for supplier information from your friends?

Hello ! yES I agree with you, friends can help if they work in this sector obviously