Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Employee database system.

Default Employee database system.

Hi guys

I am looking to gain expertise in a reliable HR Database system that I can then propose as a viable solution for my HR consulting business.

I've found a couple that seem affordable and suitable for small to medium businesses, I am wondering if anyone has any experience or suggestions in these systems.

Simple HR

HR Tracking Database Software

thanks in advance for your input.

Member Plus

Default Re: Employee database system.

We use HRMS ORACLE software which is an end to end solution for complete employee life-cycle management. But one drawback I can feel is that it is not that much user friendly. You need to train the employees on how to use it. But the system is very accurate and reliable. It gives instant reports on anything related to an employee.

If you link this to your attendance tracking mechanism it can even extract automated attendance reports and also process salary accordingly. As our performance appraisal also happens through ORACLE it captures the data and do necessary changes in the remuneration package. It even helps you take out various office communications like increment, promotion, disciplinary or whatever it is. The major benefit is that all these things will be recorded in the employee database and can be retrieved whenever required by the management.

Lurker

Default Re: Employee database system.

Get advanced HCM software from Eilisys. We offer latest HR management software that can help you customize the human resource work of your organization.
    Contact us for free demo.