Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Education or Experience

Member Plus

Default Re: Education or Experience

Education is important, however, more than the education you need the experience to succeed in any business or career field. When you apply for a job for the first time, all you can show is your grades. However, if you need promotion or want to switch your job, more than the sheet of papers that show your grades, you need to have a stack of portfolios that show your exeriences. In the job market, experience counts. However, if you are starting a busines for the first time, you need knowledge, which you can gain only through education.

Experience is most preferred. When starting out, having an education can boost your likelihood of landing a job. However, employers would usually prefer experienced workers and would ask you to show a portfolio of your work. Overall, education is simply a boost to your chances of getting a job. People should not give up if they have not finished college, they should keep trying to apply anyways.

Tough question really. Though, the two criteria are very important during job interviews, but I prefer experience. Some employees all knew about the theory but not the practical aspect of a job and before they could be able to learn and adjust, time and resources has already been wasted. That's why college students are being advised to always try to gain some experience when in school before they graduated.

Education and experience have their own importance in this society.A man can't get more experience if he has not a good education.One should be aware of importance and value of education.By getting higher education, one may get more and more experience to show his abilities in front of the people.That's I would like to say that experience can't exist without education.

I think that both counts, knowledge but also experience to better anticipate situations

for me it will depend on the sector I am working on