Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Analyzing the scope of Supply chain Analytics in Small Scale Industries

Post Analyzing the scope of Supply chain Analytics in Small Scale Industries

Hello everyone,
    I'm Priyanka Anand pursuing my MBA at Amrita University, Coimbatore.This survey is a part of my academic program and the main objective of this survey is to understand the supply chain practices in manufacturing sector in India and to explore the possibility of applying supply chain analytics. Supply chain analytics is the recent buzz word in business.

This survey will take less than 5 minutes to complete and your answers are extremely important to me. There is no ideal answer. In case you are using the mobile phone to answer the questions, do change your screen to a landscape mode so as not to miss out on the full range of options for each question.

This data is being collected for research purposes only and you may rest assured that your confidentiality will be fully protected. Thank you for taking the time to help me out and I do hope that you enjoy filling this survey as much as I enjoyed putting it together.The link for the above survey is:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...JFJHA/viewform

With Regards
    Priyanka Anand P

Diamond Member

Default Re: Analyzing the scope of Supply chain Analytics in Small Scale Industries

That is pretty interesting. I actually just took a class on data analytics and it is pretty amazing what can be done, even on a small scale, if the right data is collected and right business intelligence is in place. These small firms almost have an advantage, to some extent at least.

Bronze Member

Default Re: Analyzing the scope of Supply chain Analytics in Small Scale Industries

Data is vital for any company, regardless of the dimension. Having the data is far from being all though, we need to know how to analyze it and extract the most relevant parts in order to grow our business.