Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Buying products directly from Farmers

Member Plus

Default Re: Buying products directly from Farmers

There are several farmers' markets around where farmers get together and sell their goods directly to the public. It is cheaper for the customer, and the farmers make more profit. While they are popular, the problem is that goods can only be sold when in season, and storage of very fresh goods can be difficult. There are also problems like logistics, shipping, etc, so not all farmers want to sell this way.

Default Re: Buying products directly from Farmers

Despite the fact that I live in a urban region, not far away we approach a great deal of homestead shops where we can purchase our eggs, cheddar and drain, products of the soil straightforwardly from the agriculturists yet they are exceptionally costly. I'm certain we are all very much aware that they are better for you, yet in the event that individuals are attempting to purchase sustenance from a general store, there's unquestionably no chance that they will have the capacity to manage the cost of the natural things rather with the goal that at that point puts significantly more weight on the ranchers.

In a perfect world I'm certain that we would all adoration to purchase natural or develop our own nourishments, however as a general rule it's just impractical or pragmatic.