Likes Likes:  0

Thread: What Websites Do Supply Chain/Logistics Managers Read?

Default What Websites Do Supply Chain/Logistics Managers Read?

Good Morning,

I'm looking to get my products and services in front of more supply chain and logistics procurement/purchasing personnel and i was wondering if you guys would be willing to share some of the websites you visit frequently (related to supply chain/logistics).

Once I know the sites that purchasing agents are visiting, i can determine if it is worth the investment to advertise on those sites.

I'd really appreciate any feedback or insight that may help me make this decision.

Thanks in advance!

Default Re: What Websites Do Supply Chain/Logistics Managers Read?

I'm new and I'm interested in this topic. Thank you!

Hey there i would like to suggest a website that you can check on with regards to supply chain logistics. Supply chain logistics is very broad and there are various phases and processes, you can check BR International Logistics Pty Ltd (brint.com.au) for some good reads. I hope this will help and i hope you will be more successful in your business.

Info-X Software Technology provides logistics management solutions, logistics outsourcing services and shipping logistic software which helps the flow of resources from the point of origin to the point of destination in order to meet the necessities of customers or corporations. Info-X is an innovative and premium technology solutions provider with special focus on logistics management. Our outsourced shipping logistics management solutions are hosted on the cloud and effectively managed by our in-house designed logistics management software. http://www.infoxusa.com/software-products

Synchronized Supply Systems Ltd is one of the best website for Supply Chain/Logistics Managers

If you are looking for a supply chain consultant you can visit holisolscs.ae

I would suggest blog.procurify.com! I like how they explain complex topics in simple terms that anyone can understand.

Hey guys. I found some information on this topic https://webcase.studio/blog/how-redu...ost-logistics/
    I hope it is useful to you

Quote Originally Posted by Ben_G. View Post
    Good Morning,

I'm looking to get my products and services in front of more supply chain and logistics procurement/purchasing personnel and i was wondering if you guys would be willing to share some of the websites you visit frequently (related to supply chain/logistics).

Once I know the sites that purchasing agents are visiting, i can determine if it is worth the investment to advertise on those sites.

I'd really appreciate any feedback or insight that may help me make this decision.

Thanks in advance!
    If you are looking for logistics technology solutions and services, visit here: http://www.leansupplysolutions.com/