59 Things - Supply Chain Worksop
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Weighing and Dimension systems

Default Weighing and Dimension systems

Hello to all the members on this forum, I am new on here and was wondering if anyone had experience of machines that carry out weighing and volumetrics for warehouse inventory.

I have come across Cubiscan and Parcelcube but do not know a great deal about the different systems. What is good out there and what is bad. I am in the process of changing a WMS system and have approximately 10000 SKU's to get scanned and uploaded onto my old system so I can move the data across when the system goes live.

The product I have vary in size with nothing more than 25 Kg

If anyone has any advise or experience please let me know.

Default Re: Weighing and Dimension systems

Hi Andy and welcome to the Forum. The one we commonly see used is Cubiscan. But I think for a one off exercise they can be hired?
    Regards

Top Link - Site Founder

Quote Originally Posted by TopLink View Post
    Hi Andy and welcome to the Forum. The one we commonly see used is Cubiscan. But I think for a one off exercise they can be hired?
    Hi Top Link thanks for the info, I have seen the Cubiscan and have looked at rental but we would have a need for it in the warehouse going forward. Cubiscan looks like the one most people use, I was just wondering if there were other as good product out there.

Only ever used Cubiscan, sorry.
    Regards

Top Link - Site Founder

Hi, this is Gerrit. We have a fully automated volume measuring device based on infrared. No frame moving manually. Itīs the Multiscan. http://www.kht.de/en/

Eating entire eggs can have a wide range of advantages, including helping you get more fit, contemplates demonstrate that supplanting a grain based breakfast with eggs can enable you to eat less calories for the following 36 hours and additionally lose more weight and muscle to fat ratio...

I’m the one that’s got to die when it’s time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to