Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Reselling Your Services

Default Re: Reselling Your Services

An experience of the developer and the PC security programmer subculture happened toward the finish of the 1980s, when a gathering of PC security programmers, identifying with the Chaos Computer Club godacityhacks , broke into PCs of American military associations and scholastic foundations.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleBee View Post
    This is something I do within my own personal business. Getting customers to come back can be as important, if not more important, than gaining new ones. Some who like your product/service and have the money can become loyal customers for life if you treat them well.

The best way, I have found, to ensure this happens is to treat every customer with respect and kindness. Make sure that you complete an order/service within a timely manner. And if there is a problem of any kind, absolutely deal with it right away. You may become frustrated or even overworked, but don't show these emotions to your customers. Only let them see the polished, professional side of your work, and supply a product/service that is your very best work, and you will more than likely acquire customers who keep coming back for more.
    those who are suffering from there custom order can merge it with me and i can help it with taking half of it or you can see reviews of phenq diet pills

Whoah !
    You people seem to know what you're doing. I've leared so much so far, and its really amazing.