Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Football (soccer)

  1. #1
    Diamond Member Fuzyon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    619

    Default Football (soccer)

    Does anyone here on this forum watch football? It's a sport that I've been following for a long time now and I even though about training to become a pro, but I gave up on that dream because it was too expensive. Still, I watch a lot of matches and I can't wait for the regular seasons to start, I'm curious about the new season in Premier League with all the new maangers.

  2. #2
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Gracetown
    Posts
    130

    Default Re: Football (soccer)

    I watch. I used to be a huge fan as a child. Nowadays I'm just a fascinated spectator. Not that passionate about the game but still have fairly strong interest.

    AC Milan was and, probably, still remains my favorite team. Even though they're now going through their pretty dark times. I hope to see them on top again.

    What do think about Manchester Untited? They seem to be in the same boat today. However, they are making a lot of effort to bring themselves back.

  3. #3
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Gracetown
    Posts
    130

    Default Re: Football (soccer)

    By the way, what do you think about Eder? Of course, the one who scored a decisive goal in the final game of Euro 2016. Do you think he will be offered a contract by something bigger than his club is? People talk and talk about that but I think that his goal was absolutely stunning. I guess no one really expected that to happen. It was almost like a lightning strike.

  4. #4
    Diamond Member Fuzyon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    619

    Default Re: Football (soccer)

    Quote Originally Posted by artyarson View Post
    I watch. I used to be a huge fan as a child. Nowadays I'm just a fascinated spectator. Not that passionate about the game but still have fairly strong interest.

    AC Milan was and, probably, still remains my favorite team. Even though they're now going through their pretty dark times. I hope to see them on top again.

    What do think about Manchester Untited? They seem to be in the same boat today. However, they are making a lot of effort to bring themselves back.
    I think Manchester United are in a better shape than Milan, sadly. They have more funds from the Premier League and they had the chance to participate in European tournaments, unlike Milan. I wish that Inter, Milan and MUTD will make a comeback this year though, should be a lot of fun!
    As for Eder.. I think people are overhyping him right now. Sure, he scored the winning goal in the final but outside of that he's a "meh" player. I heard he wants to write a book too.

  5. #5
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Gracetown
    Posts
    130

    Default Re: Football (soccer)

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzyon View Post
    I heard he wants to write a book too.
    A book? Damn! That's kind of crazy. Anyway, now it's kind of a high time for him and he's enjoying his sudden success. Sure, he's an average player... but maybe he will prove that wrong soon.

  6. #6
    Diamond Member Fuzyon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    619

    Default Re: Football (soccer)

    Quote Originally Posted by artyarson View Post
    A book? Damn! That's kind of crazy. Anyway, now it's kind of a high time for him and he's enjoying his sudden success. Sure, he's an average player... but maybe he will prove that wrong soon.
    He could probably do well for a lower-table club in EPL but that's about it, I don't see him playing at the highest level in any of the top 5 leagues. A good option for him would be a transfer in China, the investers there have been splashing a lot of cash and I could see Eder going there for a high wage, like Graziano Pelle (he earns 17m/season and he's an average player).

  7. #7
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Gracetown
    Posts
    130

    Default Re: Football (soccer)

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzyon View Post
    He could probably do well for a lower-table club in EPL but that's about it, I don't see him playing at the highest level in any of the top 5 leagues. A good option for him would be a transfer in China, the investers there have been splashing a lot of cash and I could see Eder going there for a high wage, like Graziano Pelle (he earns 17m/season and he's an average player).
    Nah, I don't believe that Graziano earns that much. His club isn't among the richest, for sure. Maybe he's under 1 million. But that's certainly not 17. Or, maybe, you just made a funny typo, I dunno

  8. #8
    Diamond Member Fuzyon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    619

    Default Re: Football (soccer)

    Quote Originally Posted by artyarson View Post
    Nah, I don't believe that Graziano earns that much. His club isn't among the richest, for sure. Maybe he's under 1 million. But that's certainly not 17. Or, maybe, you just made a funny typo, I dunno
    Well, he definitely didn't earn as much at Southampton but he moved to a Chinese team a while ago, he's among the highest paid footballers in the world. See this article: http://shanghaiist.com/2016/07/13/gr...d_shandong.php
    Eder could probably go to a similar club but I doubt he would earn as much as Pelle, the latter is the better player.

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2

    Default Re: Football (soccer)

    I like sport and football especially! Ronaldo is my favorite player though, wish him everything best.
    Anyway, a lot of people are making huge money with this sport.

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    21

    Default Re: Football (soccer)

    Football is a hobby and making money method for me. I am playing it outdoors and also bet on it with https://1xbit.com/en/ where is possible to watch my favorite players matches results. I also look for some interesting statistics there.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •