Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What do you do mostly on the internet?

Default What do you do mostly on the internet?

For me in recent time is trying to find prospects for my biz. Though in the process I get to interact with friends, associate, families and acquintances on social media. But basically,for now, that is my very essence of being online. Don't mind me please. It is just money on my mind.

Default Re: What do you do mostly on the internet?

Well, a lot of my income comes from my freelance jobs online. I'm a freelance writer and programmer from time to time (when I get a good contract). Other than that I'm using it for basic needs and entertainment. I play video games, watch movies and shows, browse the internet and so on, you can do a lot of things here which is pretty great compared to 20 years ago. :P

3. Likes Gad liked this post
    Diamond Member

Depends on my mood and what phase I'm in. At times I was a little obsessed with doing research and just learning and general but these days I just do some light browsing and watching some youtube videos here and there. Also these days I've been playing a little bit more video games so I tend to look up content on that but thankfully I'm not as obsessed with this as I was on other topics before because I feel I should be spending my time on other things.

Platinum Member

I look for many ways to make money online because I want to be a billionaire some day and I need to know a lot of information to do so. In school they don't teach you things like that so people as individuals need to do their own research.

I also do a lot of things for entertainment. I love to learn about space, I wonder when we will colonize it, so I keep up with space knowledge as well from different places online like NASA.

Member Plus

I normally just browse the internet and go through Reddit's trends and topics. I love to learn new things about the world everyday. I also do a bit of online job. I also frequent at youtube and some social media sites like twitter.

Member Plus

I usually just leave my Facebook account online, watch videos on Youtube like tutorials, research things on how to run websites and look for some information about the latest stock market trend.

Bronze Member

These days what I mostly do when online is to interact with family members, relatives, friends on the social media. I also do write on forums and other writing sites online, a kind of freelancing. I am still out to get myself involve in more activities that can profit me online.

Member Plus

Doing research for our firm. Social media. Skyping.

What is the most useful thing you ever did on the internet?

It seems we are birds of a feather. I used to just surf the internet for fun and entertainment. I would switch between social media sites interacting with friends. I then realised that if I pressed the right buttons, I would start earning online. I decided to start freelancing on different sites. I also do pencil portraits and I started advertising online. I can say that though the results so far are not that good, I know that the situation will change with time.