Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What do you do mostly on the internet?

Member Plus

Default Re: What do you do mostly on the internet?

I like to keep up-to-date on local and world News (I don't read newspaper anymore ), keep in touch with my friends and clients through social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram...), search for investments that can be managed exclusively through the internet, and shop for books and blu-rays. Basically this is what I usually do while I'm using the internet.

Bronze Member

These days when I come online I write for articles on blogs and make postings on forums. I do this mostly at free time. I also do call reviews online. Where a site hires freelancers to work in reviewing calls made or received by their client companies during their business hours.

I have a schedule that i work hard on to follow every single day since i feel that it makes me more productive and organized. I check on my email and social accounts,work on a few websites then at the end of the day either play a few games or watch a movie.

Member Plus

Apart from working on my brick and mortar business, I also have and online business. I run an affiliate store and ecommerce store. I also have couple of websites on various niches. Every day I spend hours to manage and operate my websites. I also work online, I do various activities on the earning sites and write articles. When I am not in a mood for working, I watch movies and check social media.

I usually search many articles about computer and advance technology.I want to know more about these fields as I am trying to get in it.I find more online jobs to become familiar to advance fields.I also use internet to interact with my family and far friends.

My work has to do with the internet, I hardly have time to participate in social networking and reading the newspaper

Sometimes I can play games for fun) And of course I like social networks

People spend hours and hours on the internet looking for some sort of entertainment. If the internet was simply static, then many people would get bored of it in a few weeks. Im not exception

Internet is highly addictive. Some research (I can't link it, I'm on the phone.. And since I can't link it, don't believe it until you research it on your own), puts it pretty high up on the list of potential addictions.

The Internet has everything a person could want.. Romance, joy, sadness, fear, ***, social interaction, the list goes on and on. I can't think of any other place, technology, substance or object that can fulfil so many personal needs in one place.

It can also be incredibly destructive. Families, jobs, relationships and lives have been lost because of it. If these things apply to you, or you think they might in the future, I hope you seek the help you may or may not need.

It's not discussed very often, but it is of my personal opinion that Internet addiction will be one of the largest issues facing the world as more and more people spend more and more time online. Look how much it's already changed social interaction across the civilized world. It's hard to have a conversation with a person and have their undivided attention - everyone has their face buried in a cellphone.

I wish I could be more help, but I'm just a person who saw a question and tried to share my viewpoint.

Laziness !!
    To make a new friend in a real world takes a lot of time.
    You meet 100 people and u might make atmost one friend.
    statements like "I am friend with every1" is like I play better straight drive than Tendulkar.
    You open up , hang out , watch movies, meet their families and their other friends , go out for picnic or something. This is how the bonding and social circle is developed.
    May be people feel that they get rejected or they cant accept anymore ppl in life or they are just too lazy to do all these things. They sit in front of computer to overcome the hollowness.
    Well still I like playing games online myself.
    There’s a certain value in strategy games, but there’s no such thing for our children. It is most likely, that future generations will avoid the outdated entertainment we once cherished and would have a very limited interest in them even when presented. Instead, they will have their own “classic” games to brag about, which we now consider “modern games”. Recently I with my 14 years old son got carried away by one game https://dmnd.games/ From a half-naked barbarian, you can create a real champion of the arena! Thousands of unique items that give a unique image, PvP battles, in which points are earned and with due persistence, you can become a Champion!