Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is office uniform still important?

Default Re: Is office uniform still important?

I think everybody should be allowed to wear whatever they want. I don't total like the idea of enforcing some kind of clothes on employee unless it is for the safety of the employees.

Member Plus

Yes, the presence and the compulsory of uniforms are still very frequent and necessary (especially in the jobs that are better consolidated worldwide). Uniforms are also needed to establish a pattern to follow. It may sound silly, but it's very important.

I think office uniforms still matters a lot in so many companies not only because it brings unity among workers, but as a result of the fact that most companies use the official uniforms as a source of advertising and showcasing the work they perform to the general public. Aldo, wearing office uniforms in places like the eateries is a sign that will help the customers to identify with the workers at those places easily anytime they come to eat at the place. I still think office uniforms are quite important to some organizations no matter what we think about the reason hose companies ask their staff to wear it.