Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Favorite websites?

Silver Member

Default Favorite websites?

I am in love, love with thisiswhyimbroke.com - it's like a perfect case study of what works on the internet. It's this...just...magnificent shopping outlet, there's always cool stuff, and that's all they do. Their business model is "sell cool stuff."

I love it. I have 0 affiliation, just one of those sites. Any sites like that for you?

Diamond Member

Default Re: Favorite websites?

I know that site and I've browsed many others like it before as well. I enjoy looking at the crazy things I know I'll probably never buy either because I can't afford them or just because they are too much of a luxury item that I would feel bad spending my money on them even if I did have the money. I remember a few years back I used to binge a lot on other sites that have so much content that you can get lost in like failblog but now I mostly just binge youtube videos.

Member Plus

I frequent at Reddit website, it's a great site if you want to be in the know of the latest trends or if you have questions about a particular subject, people who have similar interests might be able to help you. It's a great place to engage with people from all folks of life, you can share ideas and experiences and learn new things everyday.

Do I really have a favourite website? I am a kind of person that like to interact with people online and also poking my nose into money making websites, well, that's my business always. So, any platform that gives the opportunity to socialize and make money is for me.

5. Likes Fuzyon liked this post

Well, I spend a lot of my online time watching Youtube videos or reading stuff on reddit, so I guess those two are my favorite websites. I'd put Facebook up there too but it's not really that beneficial, I'm mostly just wasting time on it. Also, as a programmer I love browsing Codepen to see some cool code snippets that I can draw inspiration from.

Platinum Member

I love websites that provide unique stuff to the public. There are many companies out there that are copycat, but then there are the unique ones. I've found only a few clothing stores online that have so many customs clothing that would make you see no need to go shop at others, plus all of the discounts that they offer, and other great deals.

Spencers online is one of my favorite websites because it represents a different culture, check it out to see some of their work.

Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by hades_leae View Post
    I love websites that provide unique stuff to the public. There are many companies out there that are copycat, but then there are the unique ones. I've found only a few clothing stores online that have so many customs clothing that would make you see no need to go shop at others, plus all of the discounts that they offer, and other great deals.

Spencers online is one of my favorite websites because it represents a different culture, check it out to see some of their work.
    Thanks for sharing that. I also actually kind of spend a lot of time just shopping and browsing online for stuff I may want to buy. Even just window shopping online is fun for me. The only problem is whenever I find so many things I tend to spend a lot of my earnings so sometimes I think I need to try and control myself a bit better.

Platinum Member

I prefer to go to News sites like CNN, New York Times, Reuters and Al Jazeera. Sometimes, I read the tabloid section of Daily Mail but only to distract myself from the awful things that seem to be happening across the world. I love viewing Tumblr memes and Pinterest pins. They can be interesting sometimes. When I need inspiration, I go to Goodreads and find some appropriate quotes.

Well aside from Facebook, I don't actually have a favorite website but I spend most of my time on WordPress and Google I do read a lot of articles and blogs from different websites that's why I normally don't stick with one.

Bronze Member

I would say these two are my favorite websites Google and Facebook. I am able to go anywhere or get any information I want online using Google search engines, this is really very helpful to me. Then when it's time to socialize with friends and relatives Facebook comes in. There are a lot of other sites I like especially those that I work with which are quite many.