Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Construction Industry

Default Construction Industry

Do anyone have any research on construction industry particularly in cost efficient material management in highway construction projects? Conducting several highway construction projects at a time with efficient material management, keeping supply chain positioning model in mind, allocating limited human resources and deploying minimum possible TL which are considered as a crucial factor now a days for leading construction companies in south asian countries.

Considering JIT methodology is not feasible in south asian business perspectives, what types of inventory control mechanism would you suggest to ensure maximum value generation from the process. In general 3-4 km of highways per months are considered as bench marked output from a single project.

If a SC Controller would like to minimize 5% of cost from the project per month, which method of material management would you suggest? Please share your expert experience and advice.

Default Re: Construction Industry

While it's solitary one bit of turner's aggregate business bundle, we realize that aggressive remuneration is vital, we measure our pay against industry and geographic benchmarks, and we endeavor to offer our representatives something additional...

I’m the one that’s got to die when it’s time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to

Default Re: Construction Industry

[QUOTE=William;25233]While it's solitary one bit of turner's aggregate business bundle, we realize that aggressive remuneration is vital, we measure our pay against industry and geographic benchmarks, and we endeavor to offer our representatives something additional...
    Last edited by SCFAdmin; 04 November 18 at 23:27.

Default Software Hub

Software Hub enables you to install and run a range of software on demand. Programs installed in this way can be configured, licensed and updated automatically without having to make changes to individual computers.
    Last edited by SCFAdmin; 04 November 18 at 23:26.