Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Free snacks in the office

Default Re: Free snacks in the office

Its a new and very nice way to refresh office workers so they can enjoy during their works.Its not only time saving but also very good to increase reputation of an institute.By giving such kind of facilities, one company may become a good company with a nicer staff.The workers of that institute will also work honestly with a new zeal and zest.

Keeping the employees in your company happy is one of those major things firms and employers of labours should always have in mind when employing these people. I do not see anything bad in giving free snacks to your staff as long as they put in their best in ensuring that the firm is moving in the right direction. One more thing is that providing those free snacks does not only save time for the workers,but it also improve the working performances of the employees in the sense that they will feel happy working for the company with such incentives like free snacks which saves money for them as well.

I think this is such a great move every firm should try to emulate to improve the employer-employees relationship in the company.

I think it's a very good initiative however, you have to be careful because employees do not have to spend their time at the snack bar and lose their efficiency.

Even in chennai free snacks are offered to the employees. It is actually a good process which should be cultivated in the minds of the people. Employee satisfaction is the first and foremost thing need to be considered.

that is innovative, and indeed a friendly environment

Quote Originally Posted by Auriane0198 View Post
    I think it's a very good initiative however, you have to be careful because employees do not have to spend their time at the snack bar and lose their efficiency.
    I also think like you

Yeah, I also agree!