Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What phone do you own?

Default Re: What phone do you own?

Quote Originally Posted by jamesbonner View Post
    I have iPhone 4s and I own it for almost 2 years now, I got it from a friend who lives in usa, it is so precious for me
    How has the iPhone 4S held up over the years? From what I know the new software isn't compatible with this device anymore, which kind of sucks. I love that Apple care so much about the updates, they're updating the iPhone 4S even to this day.

Member Plus

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzyon View Post
    How has the iPhone 4S held up over the years? From what I know the new software isn't compatible with this device anymore, which kind of sucks. I love that Apple care so much about the updates, they're updating the iPhone 4S even to this day.
    Well I think that you are wrong, you still can update the iOs version to iOs 8, and you can run any software you want, it doesn't works for the iPhone 4 but it works okey with iPhone 4s

Quote Originally Posted by jamesbonner View Post
    Well I think that you are wrong, you still can update the iOs version to iOs 8, and you can run any software you want, it doesn't works for the iPhone 4 but it works okey with iPhone 4s
    I know the software is compatible with iPhone 4S, but due to hardware limitations the os is really slimmed down and lacks a lot of features that the newest iPhones have.

Diamond Member

I'm planning on buying a new phone and I'm thinking of going with Sony. I don't plan on spending a lot to get the higher end ones though. These days, all phones look alike to me so I try not to trouble myself with the way they might look in comparison with others. I want an iPhone though but it's just too expensive for me and I don't feel it's right for me to spend that much on just a phone when I have a lot more other things I want to buy with that amount of money.

I don't have a fixed phone so I use different phones.Currently I am using LG G3, it is an amazing phone with many catchy and amazing features.I can turn it on or off by doing just double tap.It is very simple and easy to use.It has an effective internal memory which is enough for me to enjoy.

I have a Moto 3rd Generation, Which is worth for cost.

Lurker

Just recently got an iphone 8

I got an Iphone 7 and iPad. Was really confused about taking screenshots and read https://osxtips.net/taking-screensho...-new-ipad-pro/ article about it. Ios is quite different from Android but using different tips it's ok.