Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What phone do you own?

Default What phone do you own?

I thought I'd be cool if you'd also let me know why you purchased that phone. I work with phones everyday so I don't really have a fixed phone, even though for most of my needs I use a Galaxy Note 4, simply because I like the large, 2k screen and the stylus. It's also really thin and light.

Bronze Member

Default Re: What phone do you own?

I don't own a superior smartphone, because I barely even use it. I'm nearly always on my laptop, instead.
    I have an Alcatel One Touch (Black-grey color).

Well, I own an iPhone 5s. I bought it for work, and personal use - I do not use social media; I hate it. It is the last iPhone I am getting, because the iPhone 6 has a bad design, in my opinion, it is just an imitation of androids.

I own a LG G3, it's a pretty solid phone. My favorite thing about, as silly as it is, is probably the fact that I can double tap the screen to turn it on or off, it's pretty simple and easy. Saves me a few seconds everytime I turn on the phone, which is pretty often.

I currently own an iPhone 5s, but i'm going to be switching to the newest iPhone once it's released because I can avail it for a much cheaper price through my carrier. Apple has been my choice of phones ever since the iPhone 3g and I have grown to love the iOS and how easy it is to use. It's also an added bonus that you can download an app for anything, whereas sometimes in Android they do not have the same available apps.

Quote Originally Posted by Theonewhoknocks View Post
    I currently own an iPhone 5s, but i'm going to be switching to the newest iPhone once it's released because I can avail it for a much cheaper price through my carrier. Apple has been my choice of phones ever since the iPhone 3g and I have grown to love the iOS and how easy it is to use. It's also an added bonus that you can download an app for anything, whereas sometimes in Android they do not have the same available apps.
    I don't agree with you here. Android has a far superior market than iOS, and the variety of apps is larger on the Play Store rather than the App Store. You also have a lot of alternatives, so if you don't like something you can always choose a different app with similar functionalities.

suntouch. a local phone brand

Member Plus

I own a stupid Nokia Lumia 520, I got it because the guy I was speaking with at the shop talked me into getting a Nokia instead a Samsung, that was the worst decision of my life, next time someone's at a shop is trying to convince me into buying a phone I'll make them regret they ever tried to influence a customer.

Quote Originally Posted by GenevB View Post
    I own a stupid Nokia Lumia 520, I got it because the guy I was speaking with at the shop talked me into getting a Nokia instead a Samsung, that was the worst decision of my life, next time someone's at a shop is trying to convince me into buying a phone I'll make them regret they ever tried to influence a customer.
    Haha, go for it man! Hopefully you're going to have more luck for your future purchases! Don't be too pissed about it though, at least you learned to do a thorough research before buying something!

Member Plus

I have iPhone 4s and I own it for almost 2 years now, I got it from a friend who lives in usa, it is so precious for me