Likes Likes:  0

Thread: eBook - What is Supply Chain Management? A good beginners book + free bonuses

Default eBook - What is Supply Chain Management? A good beginners book + free bonuses

What is Supply Chain Management – Your Easy Step by Step Guide. If you know nothing about Supply Chain or are studying Supply Chain, this book will give you key insights into what all the key elements of a Supply Chain are, so that you can nod ‘knowingly’ when self confessed ‘experts’ are trying to baffle you!

Name:  EB1 - 3D - WISCM_book_3D_web.jpg
Views: 687
Size:  17.9 KB

Not a text book. More an ‘easy read’ of essential tips and insights, from people who have been there and done it. It gives a simple explanation in interview format from experts in each of the key aspects of Supply Chain.

You’ll learn :

1. What a Supply Chain is and why it’s essential to most organisations.
    2. What the key elements of a Supply Chain are and how they operate together.
    3. What’s most important about making the Supply Chain effective.
    4. How to establish the right key performance indicators and reporting systems.
    5. What’s the difference between forecasting, demand planning and demand management?
    6. What all the jargon actually means!

If you want to cut through all the jargon and text books the size of phone books to find out what Supply Chain is really all about, just read this book, based on interviews with functional experts!

For more information and to buy these eBook, which comes with lots of free bonuses, just go to this link:

What is Supply Chain Management?
    Last edited by SCFAdmin; 11 November 16 at 05:13.
    Regards

Top Link - Site Founder

Default Re: eBook - What is Supply Chain Management? A good beginners book + free bonuses

Thank you for sharing the above information! I have been looking for a basic book on Supply Chain and I am glad that you have highlighted the contents of the book. It will surely help.

Default Re: eBook - What is Supply Chain Management? A good beginners book + free bonuses

This would be really beneficial for me to share with my employer. Thank you.

Supply chain management is a concept in which we have maintain all information about the product at every end. Means that the flow of manifacturing product is one end to another end. This chain is going on.

Thank you for the recommendation. This is a good read for beginners like me.

Thank you for this book. It really helped me get acquainted with the jargon and definitions!

Thank you very much! Cannot wait to start reading.

Member Plus

The book title is very interesting to me because I have always wanted to learn on this subject. The topics included inside the book are also interesting. I will check the link. I will by this book as long as it is not heavily priced.

I have read some very intuitive articles at this site in these forums; it is now a World Supply Chain Logistics and it seems to me there is a need for an open and free exchange of ideas. It is an idea whose time has come and I am grateful to TopLink for the idea, time and space.

gclub

I really appreciate you posting this book as i found it very interesting and intriguing.