59 Things - Supply Chain Worksop
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New Forklift - Toyota? Yale? Catepillar?

3095 Wolfedale Road, BLDG B Unit 2 & 3 Mississauga, ON L5C 1V8

Default Re: New Forklift - Toyota? Yale? Catepillar?

Have you deal with forklift dealers ? They will suggest you better forklift sale companies.

Platinum Member

Completely forgot about Raymond. Where is that one on the list? I love Raymond forklifts, especially the stand-ups. I watched many drivers have stupid accidents riding on them, so I'd go with a brand that has good safety ratings. I hate Crown, but the newer model stand-ups that I have driven were pretty smooth, and got the job done.

I have driven the older ones, and they break down so much, but when the company got a shipment in, I was responsible for testing them out for the first 7 days, and the newer models were great, but Raymond is my number one pick always.

Thank you very much for the information @melizaarora!
    Iím fairly new to the industry and itís hardÖ There is too many things to consider when choosing forklifts! This is really making the decision process way too complicated.
    Iíve been looking on the internet and to be honest, Llorsa Carretillas S.A. is the company that looks best right now. Additionally, on their website they have a second hand section, where they have forklifts and plenty other machines, such as, order pickers, pallet trucks, reach trucks and stackers. As far as I can see, they donīt just have machines from the brand Crown, they also have other brands: BT, Daewoo, Doosan, Hyster, Jungheinrich, OM and Still. Do you know or have any experience with this brands? Could you please recommend me any other brands to compare and have a wider range of choice? Is Toyota better than all of this?
    Thanks a lot for your help!

G'day from OZ,

I bought my electric Toyota forklift a couple of years ago and I can tell you its been working great so far.. Reason why i'm chiming in is also becasuse a mate of mine and I was talkin the other day about old forklifts and we were wondering if its better to scrap them or sell them?? Do y'all usually scrap yours? I'm perhaps considering goin to a site like http://scrappysforklifts.com.au/ in the future.. but I don't have much experience in this area so any advice is appreciated.

Cheers

Another recommendation could be GCS Equipment Company. They have a lot of second hand forklifts on stock.

me vote Toyota