Coolest job you ever had?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coolest job you ever had?

I worked for a cheer leading company for a week. I'm a man so you know I'm going to say it was all about the girls, and the cheerleaders that were there. It was so fun, I was using a CNC machine to cut out cheer leading clothing for cheer leaders, and then afterwards, me and some of the other employees got a show because they needed the girls to try them out.

It was a lot of fun, and all the women there were gorgeous. I liked it a lot also because it was super easy, I just input some data, and relax until the machine finished cutting all the materials up into cheer clothes.

What was the coolest job you ever had?

Re: Coolest job you ever had?

Well, I have never had a formal job yet, but of course, I have thought about what the coolest job would be, that's something that anybody thinks about, especially when they do not like their actual job, however, I have never had a job at all so I can share my opinion.

I personally think that my dream job would be a movie actor, that's something I've really thought of doing, but as we all know, it's absolutely hard to get in that whole acting world and whatnot, but it is not that bad to dream, dreaming goes for free.

Comment

I had several that I really liked. I was working several times in big kitchens as a chef and it was a great experience because I love cooking. I was teaching English and I love that since that is something I should be doing, it's my profession. I was in a great team doing electrical installation on the entire hotel on the local mountain at 1800 meters above sea level. That was a great job and the morning were just awesome on the mountain top. However, I think the best job I ever did was, apart from my current job that is transcription from my home, the job that I did last summer in the local park. I was working on one of those big castle balloons with slides. I was hosting the kids and I love the kids and kids love me. We had a great time and the whole summer was great having the little ones as guests there and their young mothers as well

Comment

The coolest job I ever had was programming the Logic for some huge PLC boards whose purpose was intended to control automatic industrial processes. It was pretty challenging, and complete any of those huge boards would take within 3 to 4 days each. I only got involved in building twelve, but It was quite amusing to watch how your ideas on paper become into something meaningful.

Comment

I once worked for a marketing company and at the time I just transferred from an IT company so I did think the change in the type of clients I catered to was a very cool and welcome change since I dealt more with retail products rather than tech companies and government projects. Not only that but we also got to have some free samples from those companies from time to time and I also got to attend a good amount of events as well.

Comment

My current job has to be the coolest ever. The pay isn't much but I get to do what I want and work at my own time and pace without sacrificing results. The thing is, my goals have changed for this year so even though I like where I am at the moment, I feel the need to leave this situation to pursue a long-time dream.

Comment

I've been doing some work at home jobs for sometime now and this type of job is definitely the coolest compared to my previous jobs since i just work in my pajamas in my own time. However it definitely has its drawbacks, like the earnings for instance. It pays way less than regular jobs and now i'm second guessing my decision and i might have to go look for a new job.

Comment

I only had a few jobs and the coolest I think would be the one wherein I worked at a fast food chain. Although it may not be cool for others, I find it an awesome experience since I learned a lot of new things especially in the kitchen. I learned how to do some desserts and some techniques in cooking. Even if it's tiring and the pay isn't that great, I still enjoyed my time working there. The best thing perhaps is my co-workers since they are mostly cool and fun to be with

Comment

Well I can't say if it was a job but I did earn quite a lot from doing this. When I was in college, I played online games and collected rare in-game items like shields, swords and some other stuff. I tried selling them to other people who were playing the game. I earned a bit and flipped the money, I went on to buy branded clothes which were half the original price since the stocks were over runs. I sold them to students and when my profit grew a bit, I started selling shoes too.

Comment

I would say playing an MMORPG and selling the in game items for real money was the coolest I had. I didn't have a boss and I just play all day looking for stuff that I can sell. I eventually earned money that can enroll me for I think 4 semesters since I was in college at that time. I ended up selling stuff and dropped out.

Comment

Originally posted by working buck View Post
                      Well I can't say if it was a job but I did earn quite a lot from doing this. When I was in college, I played online games and collected rare in-game items like shields, swords and some other stuff. I tried selling them to other people who were playing the game.
                      That is actually a fun way to earn money I've heard about this before and I thought the idea was totally silly, like collecting virtual items and selling them. Well I'm not sure about this at first as I am not a gamer myself and I don't think it actually works but my hubby told me that some earn money by selling these "rare" items, so I guess it's for real after all

Comment

I've never had a cool one

Comment

Working...
                        X