Articles for Download

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Articles for Download

Whlist I think this site is a great concept, it would be even better if you provideed a library of articles and other reference material. Any plans for that?

Re: Articles for Download

Yes. As the site grows in terms of members and content, I would like to start providing a bit of a library of resources. This is something that users could also contribute to.
    Regards

Top Link - Site Founder

Comment

What about some simple 'how to' guides. Members could contribute.

Comment

Some simple how to guides would be a great idea.

Comment

Originally posted by 1954
          Some simple how to guides would be a great idea.
          I am actually looking at providing some simple guides, tools, models etc that I collected over the years and would also welcome board members contributions. Obviously needs to be 'free ware' in terms of the owner/developer providing it free of charge for the other board members.

Hopefully I'll have that available soon.
          Regards

Top Link - Site Founder

Comment

This was a brilliant idea considering some members we are from part of the world where its a bit harder to get updated professional materials/articles.

Comment

There are quite a few articles in the articles forum on the site. Anyone is able to add more to that.

Plus our sponsors provide additional materials such as http://www.globallogisticsmedia.com/

And Rob O'Byrne is building an article hub site that members will have access to. Ready soon.
              Regards

Top Link - Site Founder

Comment

Working...
              X