No announcement yet.

What do you do mostly on the internet?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What do you do mostly on the internet?

My work has to do with the internet, I hardly have time to participate in social networking and reading the newspaper

Comment

People spend hours and hours on the internet looking for some sort of entertainment. If the internet was simply static, then many people would get bored of it in a few weeks. Im not exception

Comment

Laziness !!
        To make a new friend in a real world takes a lot of time.
        You meet 100 people and u might make atmost one friend.
        statements like "I am friend with every1" is like I play better straight drive than Tendulkar.
        You open up , hang out , watch movies, meet their families and their other friends , go out for picnic or something. This is how the bonding and social circle is developed.
        May be people feel that they get rejected or they cant accept anymore ppl in life or they are just too lazy to do all these things. They sit in front of computer to overcome the hollowness.
        Well still I like playing games online myself.
        There’s a certain value in strategy games, but there’s no such thing for our children. It is most likely, that future generations will avoid the outdated entertainment we once cherished and would have a very limited interest in them even when presented. Instead, they will have their own “classic” games to brag about, which we now consider “modern games”. Recently I with my 14 years old son got carried away by one game https://dmnd.games/ From a half-naked barbarian, you can create a real champion of the arena! Thousands of unique items that give a unique image, PvP battles, in which points are earned and with due persistence, you can become a Champion!

Comment

I am doing freelance and also watch Youtube, nothing too special

Comment

I am dating actually. Online dating is just now better able to reveal those numbers to us via technology. I ask myself all the time why I’m still single. There is not a universal answer for all those 200+ men. Nowadays it is difficult to find a loved one. I have registered at Russian dating service https://iloveslavic.com/. And it is really cool

Comment

I am a fan of sports and my whole life is connected with it. I work as a coach of a children's basketball team and my son is also an athlete I can not imagine life without sports. Most often, I look for information about sports, watch matches of my favorite teams, their statistics. All this I can find here https://777score.in/ which is very convenient

Comment

Browsing the Internet I mostly communicate with interesting people. Now it’s easy to do when you have the best European dating sites https://datingtomarriage.com/index.php/page/information . I met sociable and attractive girls, it gives me the opportunity not to be a lonely person.

Comment

I spend a lot of time on the Internet. Most often this is social networks, since I work with it. In the evenings I like to chat and meet girls on sites https://meetville.com/catalog/us/cg-...ial/5285/black. By nature I am shy and not confident and it is hard for me to do it in reality

Comment

Originally posted by luri View Post
                    Apart from working on my brick and mortar business, I also have and online business. I run an affiliate store and ecommerce store. I also have couple of websites on various niches. Every day I spend hours to manage and operate my websites. I also work online, I do various activities on the earning sites and write articles. When I am not in a mood for working, I watch movies and check social media.
                    Do you work as a copywriter/blogger too? Writing the articles sounds interesting.

Comment

I like to read books and interesting articles the most of all. I wish I had more paper books but that's expensive for me so the e-format for them is my best solution.
                      I often listen and download music through some official paid service. Watching various movies is my other favourite activity too.
                      I spend rather much time in social networks, some forums and videochats like CooMeet, I adore to have long and interesting conversations with various people, especially from other countries and such net platforms are perfect for this I met many friends in such way and was their guest abroad several times which was extremely cool!
                      And I spend much time in net because of my work, I'm a freelancer and work as a copywriter so net is my main tool for making money. I also like to search for different things sometimes and buy them online, it's very convinient in case of some goods.

Comment

I am surfing the web
                        Look through different interesting destinations etc
                        look for healthy food
                        Order different supplements via the Internet like https://bio-japan.net/supplements/ japan supplements
                        Order cosmetics etc

Comment

I play different games and also surf the web

Comment

Working...
                          X