Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Improve Your Warehouse Security

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Improve Your Warehouse Security

    Are there any better ways for providing warehouse security? I mean the best tech in recent times to provide better security?

  • #2
    Re: Improve Your Warehouse Security

    Hii,
    There are Some Ways to Improve Warehouse Security
    1.Screen Employee
    2.Limit Access
    3.CCTV Monitoring
    4.Secure Valuable
    5.Verified Security

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Improve Your Warehouse Security

      Here are some ways to improve warehouse security:-
      1. Don’t rely on manual data entry practices
      2. Communicate effectively and often
      3. Utilize Motion Detection
      4. Utilize Glassbreak Detection
      5. Integrate Building Access Control into Your Security Plan
      6. Integrate Environmental Control into Your Security Plan
      7. Regularly Test Your System
      Thanks.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Improve Your Warehouse Security

        Hi, I suppose to some degree its reviewing where there are issues around lost prevention. That helps to build a strategy.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Improve Your Warehouse Security

          Warehouses have high-value stocks so it is very important to secure it. Some of the ways to improve warehouse security are:
          -Hire the Right People
          -Consider a security guard
          -Use alarms and surveillance.
          -Secure your doors and windows
          -Provide separate areas for the storage of valuable or highly desirable items
          -Create and implement a access control system
          -Password-protect all data points in your warehouse management system.
          -Educate Employees About Security
          -Protect Entrance Points and delivery points

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Improve Your Warehouse Security

            Smart Locker's RFID and Blue Tooth does also improve warehouse security, we as a company installing smart lockers for staff use, are are able to demonstrate a reduction in security related issues onsite.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Improve Your Warehouse Security

              Keen Locker's RFID and Blue Tooth does likewise enhance distribution center security, we as an organization introducing brilliant lockers for staff utilize, are can show a decrease in security-related issues nearby.
              Synchronzed Supply Systems Ltd

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Improve Your Warehouse Security

                Originally posted by pramod View Post
                Keen Locker's RFID and Blue Tooth does likewise enhance distribution center security, we as an organization introducing brilliant lockers for staff utilize, are can show a decrease in security-related issues nearby.
                That's cool, re another company, are you located in India? What sort of locker capacity are you running? Where have you found the largest loss prevention opportunities?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Improve Your Warehouse Security

                  You do so many things, just had a quick look at your profile, we just stick to what we know ROI and security.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Improve Your Warehouse Security

                    I think you should try real-time warehouse monitoring services. I would like to mention an article which you can check out: Bluetooth Beacons Can Improve Inventory & Warehouse Management
                    Last edited by SCFAdmin; 11 03 19, 23:32.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      The cctv system is one tool that can definitely strengthen the security of a warehouse. It's not only the exterior cameras but mainly the interior cameras that are strategically installed for monitoring the contents of the entire warehouse. Prevention is better than the cure and the monitoring cameras that are known to the staff are the safeguards to control the temptation. But not to forget that exterior cameras discourage the would-be break-ins.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Corzhens View Post
                        The cctv system is one tool that can definitely strengthen the security of a warehouse. It's not only the exterior cameras but mainly the interior cameras that are strategically installed for monitoring the contents of the entire warehouse. Prevention is better than the cure and the monitoring cameras that are known to the staff are the safeguards to control the temptation. But not to forget that exterior cameras discourage the would-be break-ins.

                        In terms of 'shrinkage', it's also important to develop the right culture and set expectations at the outset with new staff.
                        Regards

                        Top Link - Site Founder

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          You can improve your warehouse security by using the following strategies ;

                          Installation of CCTV.
                          Issuing limited access to some workers.
                          Having restricted access.
                          Having guard on ground.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Heatman View Post
                            You can improve your warehouse security by using the following strategies ;

                            Installation of CCTV.
                            Issuing limited access to some workers.
                            Having restricted access.
                            Having guard on ground.
                            The items you mentioned are part of the standard here particularly the security guard that mans the warehouse 24/7. But I have to admit that some small warehouses do not conform to that standard especially during a long weekend when the warehouse is shut and left with no human to look after it. Fortunately the CCTV seems to be efficient although some news reports show the thieves caught by the cctv camera.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Corzhens View Post

                              The items you mentioned are part of the standard here particularly the security guard that mans the warehouse 24/7. But I have to admit that some small warehouses do not conform to that standard especially during a long weekend when the warehouse is shut and left with no human to look after it. Fortunately the CCTV seems to be efficient although some news reports show the thieves caught by the cctv camera.
                              The truth of the matter is that having CCTV installed in a warehouse wouldn't stop thieves from attacking or stealing from a warehouse but mainly to serve as a deterrence to some people harboring the thoughts to steal from a warehouse. Some professional thieves wouldn't even be bothered by the presence of CCTV as they have a work around without getting caught on camera.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X