looking for a freight forwarder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for a freight forwarder

Hello, I am planing to move my belongings between Belgium and Thailand, do you know any freight forwarder with good reviews?

Re: looking for a freight forwarder

Hi, what is the date of your move?

Comment

I plan on moving in april?

Comment

Okay, it gives you the time to properly prepare your departure with professionals.

Comment

Yeah...but which professionals?!
          I need some good advice to choose a good company.
          You see some of those furnitures are really important to me so, I don't want to hire a company which will not feel concerned about the better way to transport them

Comment

I understand you very well, I'm like you that's why I talked about your problem to a friend. He told me he knew people. I wait for him to tell me more and then I could help you

Comment

ok, thank you for your kindness!
              Hope he will give some infos!

Comment

Hi, I got my little information from my friend. So he knows a company named Siam Relocation, he has already moved with this company. He tells me that good, here is their website -> http://siam-relocation.com/

Send me messages to keep me informed of your move

Comment

Try taking a look at the Twill Dashboard. They are an experienced freight forwarder that use an interactive dashboard to make the freight forwarding process as simple as possible.

Comment

I would recommend Cargolution, but I'm not sure they also work in Europe.

Comment

Hello Dear,

I will suggest you, once try Dark Blue Shipping LLC. It should also get you the best price too! It's a new site set up as a marketplace for carriers and forwarders to bid on your commercial shipment of any kind. It's received a lot of great publicity and feedback so far. The cool thing about it is that it's not just quotes or rates; it's actually a real-time booking site. Give it a shot. Hope it helps.

Regards,
                      Ameliia

Comment

Intellect Technologies Inc is the freight forwarder solution provider company in the US. They provide their services everywhere. Contact them for more information - +1 (609) 454 3170

Comment

Intellect Technologies Inc is the one of the best freight forwarder company in the US, UK, and INDIA. They are providing their services all around the world.

Comment

Working...
                          X