Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relocating To China

Good morning,
    So here I explain my problem quickly. I currently live in Bangkok and following a job offer, I plan to move to China at the end of the year.

I am therefore looking for an international moving company that can offer refrigerated transport services. I know that this is not the most common transport, that's why I ask for help on this forum.

If people know of a company that can offer this kind of transportation, at affordable prices, with a good team, I am very interested.

Thank you for your help

Have a nice day

Re: Relocating To China

Good morning, everyone,

I see that my post was not very successful... in the end I managed to find a company with very good service, a good team, very suitable deadlines and a good follow-up of the process. I'm very happy with my choice.

For people who also want to move internationally, I will leave the site link, if you want to take a look

Have a nice day
    Last edited by SCFAdmin; 11 03 19, 23:32.

Comment

China is one the most populated countries in the world but the difference between them and other parts of the world the rate at which they are developing in almost every aspect of their world. In business, technology, education and so on, China is doing so well that people are attracted to relocate to the country. I'm very sure that if you do your things well, you will adjust and enjoy it over there.

Comment

I wonder what kind of products you are handling that you are moving from Bangkok to China. My guess is garments or personal accessories although you are asking about refrigerated transport which means it is food stuff. Anyway, I cannot help you with your problem but Iím sure there are so many companies that you can tap in China since there is an abundance of factories and supply chain logistics are common to the Chinese.

Comment

Originally posted by Corzhens View Post
          I wonder what kind of products you are handling that you are moving from Bangkok to China. My guess is garments or personal accessories although you are asking about refrigerated transport which means it is food stuff. Anyway, I cannot help you with your problem but Iím sure there are so many companies that you can tap in China since there is an abundance of factories and supply chain logistics are common to the Chinese.
          A very comprehensive and detailed market survey analysis would be very necessary into other to help him choose the best among all the numerous companies in China that offers such services on refrigerated transport. I'm very sure that competition would be very tough for clients, so it really wouldn't be too difficult to pick out the best from the rest and stick with them.

Comment

Working...
          X