No announcement yet.

Relocation due to new job

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This reminds me of my assistant who was relocated to a far away province to handle the warehouse there that is the main storage of computer supplies in the region to serve all the branches there. At first he was struggling but he was able to adjust after a month. Now he said that he is enjoying his assignment because of the added compensation for the living allowance. Although the work has the same pressure but the environment is friendlier. I guess you can also expect a friendly atmosphere in Thailand because religion is dominant in them more than 90% of the population are devoted Buddhists.

Comment

Originally posted by Corzhens View Post
      This reminds me of my assistant who was relocated to a far away province to handle the warehouse there that is the main storage of computer supplies in the region to serve all the branches there. At first he was struggling but he was able to adjust after a month. Now he said that he is enjoying his assignment because of the added compensation for the living allowance. Although the work has the same pressure but the environment is friendlier. I guess you can also expect a friendly atmosphere in Thailand because religion is dominant in them more than 90% of the population are devoted Buddhists.
      Seriously, good conditions to one's working environment is very important to the individual quickly adapting to his or her new job. There is so much to being free and enjoying your work with fellow workers whom are willing to help settle in nice and easy as a new face in the company. Also the overall security and peace within the company's location is very vital to affording such works to work with peace of mind. Imagine having to be relocated to a crisis region? How would you be able to work freely in such situations?

Comment

Working...
      X