Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the new trends in logistics and supply chain management?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What are the new trends in logistics and supply chain management?

Hello Every one..this is Ivy from China who is new here...we offer air service..and my contact is ivy.huang(@)confun.net at Shenzhen city

Comment

Wow, nice discussion going on. When you look for a highly proficient and skilled shipping partner, you will take a look at their business models as well as shipping modules. That will help you develop crystal clear ideas of the processes, business approaches, and shipping solutions. Most of the leading companies like Dark Blue Shipping LLC offer affordable solutions and flexible Sea Cargo rates. You can get in touch with them and transport goods in a hassle-free way. Associating with the top service providers will also unlock numerous opportunities for you. That way, you can reach out to potential clients and reach their shipments on time.
      Synchronzed Supply Systems Ltd

Comment

AI is playing an important role in all sectors from logistics, manufacturing to technology. I guess, Artificial intelligence will change the way of business in coming 10 years. Top logistics companies like FedEx, DHL Express, Eagle Logistics are already started implementing AI on their business. The 2nd most important key is the Supply chain digitization that is going to improve the supply chain in more efficent way.

Comment

these are some 5 factor for growth in new trends in logistics - Government infrastructure investments on the rise, IoT and connected world growth, Retailer solving last mile issues, Transparency will continue to be a talking point, Regulations and shifts in international trade. for more information you can visit us at Creative packers and movers

Comment

To remain successful, companies need organization-wide buy-in to supply chain excellence and some will need to re-evaluate their current processes and performance with these key trends in mind:

Demand planning as an imperative

Globalization

Increased competition and price pressures

Outsourcing

Shortened and more complex product life cycles

Collaboration between stakeholders.

Comment

Personally, I would highlight the following trends to be looked out for in supply chain b

1. Introduction of Artificial intelligence
              2. Blockchain
              3. E-commerce
              4. Drones transportation

Drone transportation and artificial intelligence are more two different but relatively related variables. They are definitely going to come in handy for supply chain improvement.

Comment

In my opinion, one of the biggest trends in logistics and supply chain is Artificial Intelligence. And here are some interesting use cases of AI in logistics: automated warehouse, autonomous vehicles, back office AI, smart roads, and AI prediction and improvement of customer experience. To know more about each of these use cases I recommend you to take a look at this article about AI in logistics: https://www.cleveroad.com/blog/probl...s-in-logistics

Comment

Working...
                X