Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Are The Main Supply Chain Challenges Companies Face Today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Are The Main Supply Chain Challenges Companies Face Today?

What Are The Main Supply Chain Challenges Companies Face Today?

Re: What Are The Main Supply Chain Challenges Companies Face Today?

I think #1 Visibility, #2 Globalization, #3 Customer Service, #4 Predictions and Forecasting #5 Technological Advancements, there are more, but these according to me are the top 5 challenges. There are more given here: http://www.leansupplysolutions.com/b...allenges-2018/

Comment

Some of the main supply chain challenges are:
      Real time visibility
      Data Security
      Globalization
      Customer Service
      ETA Predictions and more.
      I would also like to share the blog on how you can Overcome the Challenges of Supply Chain Digitization

Comment

I agree with this list. But in my opinion many companies forget about problems not directly related to the supply chain now. Although they are no less important. I in my business pay a lot of attention to popularizing the brand, ranging from outdoor advertising with the company's logo, to a huge amount of souvenir products. For example, here is just one of the options for working with the brand http://www.conceptplus.ca/fr/ that I use. I think this problem is even more important than direct tasks today. The competition is very high and very easy to get lost among other faceless companies.

Comment

Consumer goods are the most familiar to me and Id say one of the biggest challenge is the fluctuating prices due to the season. Last month there was a weather disturbance in the vegetable farms that extreme cold temperature in the morning had ruined the plants that the farmers were forced to harvest earlier than the maturity date. After that problem of high prices what followed was a glut in the market that pulled down the prices. The fluctuating prices gives a big headache to the supply chain companies.

Comment

Working...
          X