Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CSCP Certified Supply Chain Professional is now available in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSCP Certified Supply Chain Professional is now available in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

The CSCP program lasts for 6 days will help you advance your career while giving you the foundation to improve your company’s competitive position and profitability. The CSCP program is for professionals in operations and supply chain management. This designation is ideal for you if you are:
    • Interested in more depth of knowledge and understanding in the areas of supplier and customer relations, international trade, the use of information technology to enable the supply chain, and physical logistics
    • A professional who is consulting or teaching supply chain functions
    • Working with enterprise resources planning (ERP) systems

Learning Benefits
    • Learn to boost productivity, collaboration, and innovation 

• Discover how to positively affect lead times, inventory, productivity, and bottom-line profitability 

• Understand how to manage the integration and coordination of activities to achieve reduced costs and increase efficiencies and customer service 

• Gain the knowledge to effectively and efficiently manage worldwide supply chain activities 

• Achieve greater confidence and peer and industry recognition
    • Enjoy the potential for career advancement and increased earnings.

Course Outline
    Module 1: Fundamentals of Supply Chain Management
    This module addresses the fundamental concepts used for effective SCM and will provide the foundation for the APICS CSCP exam. it includes an overview of SCM concepts and the need to align resources with the strategy of the organization. Management and improvement of the supply chain are then addressed.

Module 2: Supply Chain Strategy, Design, and Compliance
    This module addresses considerations in the design of a competitive supply chain, the processes that support the organization’s strategy, improvement of the sustainability of the organization and its trading partners, and compliance with applicable regulations.

Module 3: Implementation and Operations
    This module addresses managing and balancing supply and demand by measuring, analyzing, and improving supply chain processes. While the first two modules addressed basic concepts and strategies, this module provides methods, tools and best practices for implementing these strategies and for running supply chain operations.

For more information, visit us at facebook /Celconsulting.asia or send an email via apics@cel-consulting.com

Re: CSCP Certified Supply Chain Professional is now available in Kuala Lumpur, Malays

This is great ideas having our employees the proven knowledge and organizational skills to strategically streamline operations, and the tools to effectively manage global supply chain activities that involve suppliers, plants, distributors, and customers located around the world. Also the skills to create consistency and foster collaboration through best practices, common terminology, and corporate wide communication. And an understanding of the valuable technologies that drive planning and management of successful operations.

Comment

Is the program still available?
      I woul be interested in participating.

Comment

The young guys sure are lucky to have the opportunity to attend that short course for logistics professional. If that was available during my time in our warehouse then I’m sure to make a request to avail of that course. I remember when my husband was sent to Singapore for a 1 week seminar for his line of work and it was really a great experience for him. But maybe I can ask our office to check on that program for the current personnel of our warehouse. Thank you for posting.

Comment

Working...
        X