eProcurement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eProcurement

I would like to know what is eProcurement? & I also like to know how it is practically works?

Is there any particular site that I can visit & learn aout eProcurement?

Re: eProcurement

Originally posted by anuradhaBE View Post
    I would like to know what is eProcurement? & I also like to know how it is practically works?

Is there any particular site that I can visit & learn aout eProcurement?
    eProcurement stands for electronic procurement. Basically meaning things are done via computer rather than paper.
    Regards

Top Link - Site Founder

Comment

Like toplink said, e procurement is made online rather than paper.
      Companies can purchase what they want all over the world, regardless of zone limited.
      There are many B2B, B2C websites, to help buyers do eprocurement.

Comment

-simple query about the discussion-

does e-procurement defines, introducing latest technology in conventional methods?(rfid..etc) or using technology as a medium ( internet) or both

-thanks

Comment

I support both...
          but it seems mostly people thinks eprocurement is purchasing via internet.

Comment

eProcurement is not as difficult as it sounds. There are tools available to make your life a lot easier when it comes to procuring the required materials. The bigger question is this: What are you looking to accomplish by using this new tool?

Implementing a new tool for the sake of being an early adapter is not going to accomplish anything but cause a rather large headache and a substantial loss of time and capital if the goals are not clearly defined. I always begin my conversations with people with a very that basic question. Once we've clearly defined what their vision is, we can then talk about the "how's" the "what's" and the "when's".

Comment

This article talks about e-Procurement in a very simple way, check it out: https://blog.procurify.com/2014/08/11/e-procurement/

Comment

Working...
              X