Fairly used products or brand new products

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fairly used products or brand new products

How the market is structured lately all over the world, there are two different set of products available and being sold in the open market and online stores. They are fairly used products and brand new products. Customers have the opportunity to purchase either product which price and quality are the two distinct differences between these products.

What's your favorite product brand?
    Fairly used or brand new products?

As a customer, I always patronize the products that are traditionally good. When I opened up with my own boutique, that was the principle that I applied – selling popular products. I was continually asking my customers for other brands that they may prefer particularly for the personal accessories because I know it is the preference that matters and not much of the cost. Used products will be too difficult to sell here unless they are specialized like farming equipment.

Comment

You may be surprised to know that used clothing stores are raking it well nowadays. An economic analyst said that the public is now aware of the fashion and they can get cheap fashionable clothes in the used clothing store. But mind you, those cheap used clothes are from abroad, usually USA and Europe hence the styles are really fashionable.

Comment

Originally posted by Corzhens View Post
        You may be surprised to know that used clothing stores are raking it well nowadays. An economic analyst said that the public is now aware of the fashion and they can get cheap fashionable clothes in the used clothing store. But mind you, those cheap used clothes are from abroad, usually USA and Europe hence the styles are really fashionable.
        You really need to see the market here for fairly worn clothes in my country which are imported from abroad. The market is called "Okirika" in our local language but I can guarantee you that they have more sales than even the ones produced brand new or imported brand new which are still available in the same market. I would say that most times, the price and quality of these items are the reason why they are favored.

Comment

I am amused by the way some friends are selling used items in social media. The term they use is “pre-loved” to mean the item they are selling are used items. Maybe I have to agree with the creativity because pre-loved is nicer to hear than “used” which is somewhat discriminatory. But for me, it would depend on the kind of product that I would buy the used ones. Definitely not for personal items.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexandoy View Post
            I am amused by the way some friends are selling used items in social media. The term they use is “pre-loved” to mean the item they are selling are used items. Maybe I have to agree with the creativity because pre-loved is nicer to hear than “used” which is somewhat discriminatory. But for me, it would depend on the kind of product that I would buy the used ones. Definitely not for personal items.
            It's all about getting to work on one's prospective customers psychology using appealing words that are capable of swaying ones preference towards choosing the said products. Take for example, hearing or reading up pre-loved items for sale and fairly used items for sale, you don't need to be told that the former being pre-loved items for sales will definitely have more appealing impact on those people who might be interested in buying such products.

Comment

Working...
            X