Amazon Vs. eBay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazon Vs. eBay

When you are procuring products, do you consider ebay or Amazon?
    I have an online store where I sell lingerie. Since I sell few products, I am not yet buying in bulk. I buy in small quantities. However, I am confused. I don't know which one will be better for me.

Re: Amazon Vs. eBay

Amazon and eBay are bit bit small for us, since they sell in small sets of product, although you'd need to consider why people should pay to cover Amazon's markup and delivery, and then your cut and delivery on top of it.

Have you considered looking up the type of goods you want to sell on Amazon or eBay and then contacting the manufacturer directly to see if they can offer you a better rate for small consignments, or if they would do dropshipping where you wouldn't need to hold the stock at all. (It would also mean you wouldn't have to pay for items until they were sold.)

Comment

Amazon is just way easier and more suited to the consumer, at least for me. Even though I like the idea of Ebay and know that often times if you really work for it maybe you can find a better deal, but there are too many hoops for me to be able to enjoy it. Maybe one of these days I will put forth that effort though.

Comment

What a complicated decision!

I love both sites and I often buy on both (without any complaint to date ). However, considering the - great - discounts that I always get (and that make me save a good money every single time) I have to choose Amazon.

Comment

Even though i don't buy often from ebay, i believe that Amazon offers a wider variety of products, and their customer service is more responsive. But at the end of the day, it all comes down to the individual's preferences on which to use.

Comment

I do have a better buying experience with Amazon than ebay.

Comment

Working...
            X