No announcement yet.

What Do You Look For In A Supplier?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What Do You Look For In A Supplier?

How fast they reply to my message
    How do they reply to my message - For example only answering all four questions or giving a general answer covering the four questions but not exactly what was asked.

Comment

Originally posted by qpeny View Post
      How fast they reply to my message
      How do they reply to my message - For example only answering all four questions or giving a general answer covering the four questions but not exactly what was asked.
      I agree with you! Customer service is an important factor as well. It also belongs to their reliability in my opinion. Good quality of the products would still be my priority though.

Comment

I'd say that customer service is a the key to success.

Comment

Smaller restaurants source foods from distributors like Sysco that offer a variety of products to a variety of different small restaurants. They're like a grocery store delivery system for restaurants with better pricing than grocery stores in some cases, but not all. Many privately owned restaurants these days are working directly with local butchers, bakers, organic farms, organic dairy farmers etc. to source their foods and are more interested in quality than price. But there are much more tricks that help to run that business successfully. It is also very important to have an order in cafe/distributors cooperation because usually it causes an inventory problems. By the way there is an article with a very detailed plan of actions for any restaurant how to avoid such problems https://joinposter.com/en/post/how-t...n-a-restaurant

Comment

How do you know if a supplier can meet your standards?

Comment

I am looking for quality products that interest for me at the suppliers. A couple of times I tried to use the customs broker https://clearitusa.com/ . I liked the their service, I got what I wanted.

Comment

It must be reliable, quality products. There are a lot of things I pay attention at.

Comment

As for me, I pay attention at feedbacks, different comments about this or that supplier or manufacturer. Recently, I ordered a Paver Sealer to make my driveway to look more natural. There I got some products, due to the comments and started to make the work. I can say that it's very important to pay attention at feedbacks, comments and reviews.
                  Last edited by SCFAdmin; 13 02 19, 02:44. Reason: spam link removed! Final warning

Comment

• Honesty! I need to be able to trust them

Comment

Working...
                    X